Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Homework for 11/5

I wrote in my notes from class that your homework would be:

  1. to complete an outline for your speech on Personal Progress for YW in Excellence
  2. Select topic for 3-minute speech to Fort Morgan City Council
  3. Begin research for City Council speech
It seems like you have made serious headway on your Personal Progress speech for YW in Excellence because of your speech on Sunday. I heard most of it... I think. I was in the hall with Eli. What I did hear made me so excited! You are doing a fabulous job of organizing your thoughts and relating to your audience. Bravo!!

Call or leave a comment if you have questions.
Alli

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't get on the blog for a while. I've been working on my talk. Do you think I could make a power point for my young womens speech?

    ReplyDelete