Friday, November 19, 2010

Churchill Speech.


Don't worry that I have this post up early. You aren't responsible for this critique for a few weeks. I just wanted to post it before I forgot! :)

As we discussed, we are switching the Women's Rights speech for a WWII speech.

Here is a link to the transcript of a speech given by Winston Churchill from the United States on Dec. 20, 1941.

  • Text
  • Audio
    • This audio isn't a complete recording, but it has some good commentary to help you understand the context. 


2 comments:

  1. As an alternative to speaking to City Council, do you think I could teach the Young Women how to make a Christmas ornament or a corsage? If I did do you think I could do it next week? Or I could speak at a Rotary Club meeting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have my Carnation speech prepared but I am not going to be here on Sunday. I will tell you all details tonight.

    ReplyDelete